1. Literature search, novelty retrieval, direction of given research fields, and paper composing.
2. Biological and medical literature translation.
3. Composing or translating product manuals and/or brochures .
1. A master or PhD degree in biology, medicine or other related life science majors.
2. Fluent specialized English in biology and medicine.
3. Excellent writing ability, good at writing all kinds of documents, and skilled in using common office software.
4. Previous experience in science and technology funding and project application is highly desirable.
5. Two-year experience in related work is preferred.